Counselling with Heads Together
Heads Together is a free and confidential counselling service for young people aged 14 to 24.
Young people come to us for a wide variety of reasons, typical issues include family breakdown, sexual, physical or mental abuse, self-harm, bullying and young parenting issues.
"Counselling helped me deal with issues with me dad. I realised it wasn’t all my fault. Without it I think I might have just left, and who knows where I would have ended up." James.
- YMCA Reigate & Redhill YMCA Sports & Community Centre, Redhill: Monday-Thursday daytime & evenings; Saturday daytime.
- YMCA Hillbrook House, Redhill: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays.
- YMCA Sovereign Centre, Woodhatch:Tuesday evenings.
- St Faith’s Family Centre, Leatherhead: Wednesday & Thursday evenings.
- Centre in Oxted: Monday evenings.
- Centre in Horley: Tuesday evenings.
- East Surrey College: if you are a student, please contact our counsellor based there for an appointment.
- The Malthouse Youth Centre in Dorking: Thursday evenings
Thank you to the Surrey Primary Care Trust for their financial support over this last year - it meant that during 2011-12, we could support over 360 young people through counselling!
Heads Together has been awarded a Mayors Annual Volunteer Award for 2011 - in recognition of the hard work and dedication of our counsellors and the commitment and diversity of the work Heads Together Youth Counselling Service offers to the community.