What we aim to do
Reigate and Redhill YMCA is an independent charity, run by a voluntary Board, and is a member of the wider YMCA movement.
- To provide opportunities for people to develop to their full potential, with a focus on those who are vulnerable or face disadvantage
- To be a dynamic, caring and friendly organisation
- To enhance the physical, mental and spiritual life of individuals
- To be a focus and resource for the local community and its needs, giving equality of opportunity and reflecting our caring values.
- To strive for excellence in all our programmes
- To treat everyone fairly and with respect
- To offer members the opportunity to volunteer service to others
- To respond to the needs of all members of the community
- To treat all members, staff, volunteers and clients equally regardless of race, ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation or age.
The YMCA has a vision of an inclusive Christian Movement, transforming communities so that all young people truly belong, contribute and thrive. To read more about YMCA England click here.
In spite of what the abbreviated name stands for - Young Men’s Christian Association - you don’t have to be young, male or have any faith to benefit from the many varied services on offer.
R&R YMCA is one of 135 YMCAs supporting young people and local communities around the country and we’ve been doing so for 139 years!